OVALAIR Limited Warranty
Obtaining warranty service
In the event of a malfunction or failure of your OVALAIR air purifier, please contact OVALAIR directly for further assistance. You can reach our Customer Experience Department by phone Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST at: +1 (917) 261-4961 or by email at: support@Ovalair.com. Your limited warranty remains in effect only if your OVALAIR air purifier:
- Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Has had its filter changed with original OVALAIR replacement filters according to the manufacturer recommended filter replacement schedule listed in the OVALAIR User Manual.·Use of counterfeit OVALAIR replacement filters that are not manufactured or sold by OVALAIR will void the warranty.
- Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
- Shows no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, abuse, misuse and/or repair done by anyone other than authorized OVALAIR service personnel. Modifications or alterations made to the voltage of unit will void the warranty.
- Your warranty registration has been completed online or through the email.
- Has not left the continental US or Canada. Once a unit has left the country, the warranty is void.
- Warranties are non-transferable and only the original owner may enjoy the limited warranty.
- Warranties are not available for products purchased from unauthorized resellers.
OVALAIR air purifiers
OVALAIR warrants that your OVALAIR air purifier will be free from defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase provided that you have replaced the filters with genuine OVALAIR replacement filters according to the manufacturer recommended filter replacement schedule listed in the OVALAIR User Manual. Within one (1) year from the date of purchase (with valid proof of purchase), if a defect exists, OVALAIR will exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product at no charge and will cover any shipping charges. If defect exists in a unit registered for extended warranty within three (3) years from the date of purchase (with valid proof of purchase), OVALAIR will exchange the product with a new or refurbished product that is functionally equivalent to the original product at no charge and will cover any shipping charges. Beyond one (1) year from the date of purchase without unit registration, if a defect exists, repair services are not available. The Limited Warranty covers normal use only and does not cover replacement filters. OVALAIR Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
To extend the Limited Warranty from one year to three (3) years, simply complete the Product Registration form in the 'Warranty Registration' section of your customer account, within (30) days of purchase.
OVALAIR filters & Covers
OVALAIR warrants that your OVALAIR Covers and filters will be free from defects in material or workmanship for (30) days from the date of purchase provided that you have used the filters according to the manufacturer recommended filter replacement schedule listed in the OVALAIR User Manual. Within the first (30) days OVALAIR will replace a defective filter at no charge to you and cover any shipping charges. The Limited Warranty covers normal use only. OVALAIR Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
Limitation or liability and remedies
This Limited Warranty is provided by OVALAIR . OVALAIR DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND ABSENCE OF HIDDEN DEFECTS, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION, OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OVALAIR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, EXPENSES, INCONVENIENCES, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, SECONDARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OWNERSHIP OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. Warranty provisions may vary from country to country. For details, please refer to the detailed warranty conditions provided by the OVALAIR distributor in your country of purchase.